National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Mohali, Punjab has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow. There are a total of 05 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Important Dates for NABI Recruitment 2017
The application process begins from November 10, 2017.
The recruitment will be a central government employment and the job location is notified as Mohali, Punjab.
Selection Process for NABI Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on an Interview round.
How to Apply for NABI recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.nabi.res.in
- Go to the Research Fellowships under the 'Jobs section'
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send your application form along with other documents to the following address - Administrative Officer, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81 (Knowledge City), PO Manauli, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-140306, Punjab.