The results of the preliminary exam for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has been released. The exam tested the ability of the candidates for the post of Development Assistant.
Held on November 10, the results have been announced within ten days of the completion of the exam. Candidates can check the results in the NABARD official website.
Since too many people will be trying to access the NABARD website, the page will be a bit slow in running. Candidates are suggested to exercise patience and try after some time.
How to view NABARD Development Assistant prelims exam 2016 results
- Log on to nabard.org
- Under the Career tab, click on the link 'NABARD Development Assistant prelims exam 2016'
- A pdf file will open displaying over 2000 names of shortlisted candidates
- Check your result and download the PDF in your computer
- Take a print out of the results for future reference
Those who have passed the preliminary exam will be taking up another main exam followed by a round of face to face intervew. There are around 85 seats vacant to fill the post of Development Assistant in NABARD.
Role of NABARD Development Assistant
- Managing relationships with current and prospective donors of the bank organisation.
- Dealing with policy issues of various programmes of Central/State Govt. and projects relating to Agriculture as well as Rural Development.
- Bolstering membership and researching ways to bring in additional funds.
- Updating donor databases, responding to member queries and sometimes approaching benefactors for appeals.
- Conducting research, analyzing data and compiling reports on current or prospective donors.