Applications are invited by Mumbai Port Trust. Mumbai Port Trust is looking out for 23 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer and other posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Advt. No.: 01 / 2016 / Estt.I /
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
- Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I - 2 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) - 4 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) - 4 posts
- Asstt. Estate Manager Gr. I - 1 post
- Accounts Officer Gr. I - 4 posts
- Asstt. Security Officer - 1 post
- Jr. Engineer Gr III (T/E) - 1 post
- Jr. Engineer Gr III (Mech.) - 3 posts
- Jr. Engineer Gr III (Elect.) - 2 posts
- Jr. Engineer Gr IV - 01 post
Who is Eligible for the Assistant Executive Engineer and other posts?
Qualification: Canidates who are interested to apply for the posts mentioned above must have Graduation degree in stream relevant to the post. Or they can also posses a diploma but with that they will be needing experience of work in the relevant field form minimu pof 2 - 3 years.
Maximum Age limit:
- UR: 30 years
- OBC: 3 years of maximum age limit relaxation.
- SC / ST: 5 years of maximum age limit relaxation.
- MbPT Employees: No maximum age limit.
How Candidates are Selected for Assistant Executive Engineer and other posts?
1. Written test.
What is Application fees?
- UR: Rs.500
- SC / ST / MbPT Employees: Rs.50
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust job?
Interested candidates can apply to the above mentioned job online on the official website in the prescribed format.
What ar the Important Dates Associated with job?
- Start date of online application: 5th February 2016.
- Last date for Submission of online application: 22nd February 2016.
- Last date of payment of Intimation charges / Application fees: 22nd February 2016.