The Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB) has announced the recruitment of candidates for Manager and Sub-overseer in an official notification. The recruitment process will be conducted to fill in 175 vacant positions. The interested candidates can check the official notification for the details like age limit, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection procedure and other information.
The applicants who meet the necessary eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website and pay the application fee.
There are a total of 175 vacancies, in which 26 posts are for Deputy Manager and 149 posts are for Sub-overseer(Group IV).
Important Dates for MSCWB Recruitment 2017
- The submission of online application begins on August 7, 2017
- The last date for registration is September 6, 2017.
- The final date for the payment of fee is September 7, 2017.
Age Limit for MSCWB Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are interested for application must not be above the age of 40 years on January 1, 2017. Further information related to the age relation details can be checked on the official notification.
Pay Scale for MSCWB Recruitment 2017
For the position of Deputy Manager post, the pay scale aas mentioned in the notification is Rs. 15,600 to Rs.42000 and the grade pay is Rs. 5400. For Sub-overseer position, the pay scale is Rs. 5400- Rs. 25, 200 and the grade pay is Rs. 2100.
Selection Procedure for MSCWB Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. The candidates who get through the exam will be shortlisted for personal interview, based on which the section will take place.
How to Apply for the MSCWB Recruitment?
- Visit the official website -http://www.mscwb.org/
- Click on the MSCWB Recruitment notification link
- Go through the notification carefully
- Click on the link that leads to the application form
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Submit your details
- Download and take a print out for further reference