Invitations for MS. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship 2014 are being invited by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education instituted at St. Antony's College, Oxford, UK.
This is an exclusive fellowship meant just for Indian students. A value of £ 29,347/- per annum will be covered under this fellowship. The fellowship will be given to students who want to pursue a research programme.
In the first instance, the fellowship is tenable for one year, which can be extended by one more year on the basis of performance of the student.
The break-up of the total amount of £ 29 347.00 is as follows:
- Stipend amount - £ 21,630.00
- Travel allowance - £ 815.00
- College lunches - £ 2,258.00
- 6 high table dinner - £ 814.00
- Other administration charges - £ 3 830.00
The student will be eligible for economy class air passage (both ways).
- The fellowship is meant for scholars who have specialised in Modern Indian Studies in the subject fields of History, Economics and Political Science.
- A minimum aggregate of 60% in post-graduation.
- A Ph.D. degree in the subject-field chosen or published works of equivalent merit, which have received outstanding recognition.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching at graduate/postgraduate level after completing Ph D.
- The candidate must be between the age limit of 30 and 40 years as on 31st March, 2014.
How to apply?
- Candidates must apply for the fellowship on plain paper in the prescribed proforma with one recent passport size photograph, furnishing the requisite details/particulars to
The Under Secretaru (ES),
Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Government of India,
West Block-1, Wing-6, R.K.
Puram, New Delhi-110 066
- The form must be sent by 31st March, 2014, 5.30 P.M.
- The application received after the last date, will not be entertained.
For further details and to apply, click here