Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, organises a national conference on 'Recent Trends in Mathematical Modeling and on Soft Computing Techniques'. It is a multidisciplinary conference with a vision to share ideas among academicians, Research scholars and professionals working in the Industry at National Level.
The topics to be covered in the conference:
- Mathematical Modeling of Biological Systems.
- Modeling and Real Time Simulation of Electrical Systems.
- Digital Signal Processing and Digital Image Processing.
- Optimisation Techniques.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Differential Equations(ODEs & PDEs).
- Dynamical Systems.
- Engineering Mathematics and Biostatistics.
- Fuzzy Mathematics and its applications.
- Game theory and its applications
- Heat and mass transfer.
- Matrix theory and its applications.
- Fourier analysis & Numerical analysis.
- Mathematical Statistics and applications.
- Wavelets and Wave transforms.
Call for papers:
Abstracts of about 300 words shall be type on A4 size paper in MS word format with text in font size of 10 in Times New Roman with single space shall be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Full length paper in soft copy should preferably not exceed 6 pages including figures, graphs, tables and references. The author should give title of the paper, author's name, affiliation, and address for correspondence including e-mail. Papers not registered at the conference will not be consideredfor publication in proceeding of the conference.
- Faculty: Rs.1200/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 800/-
- MRIU faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft issued at any recognised bank should be drawn in favour of "Manav Rachna International University" payable at Faridabad.
The registration fee covers the proceedings, conference kit, refreshment and lunch during the day of conference. All submitted manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance in the conference. For registration, filled registration form with acceptance letter and DD to be submitted to convener.
- Submission of abstract- 15th February, 2014
- Acceptance of paper: 25th February, 2014
- Submission of full length paper: 01st March, 2014
- Last date for submission of fee: 01st March, 2014
For more details click here.