The results of preliminary examination for the recruitment of sub-inspectors in the state excise department is announced by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Candidates can view their result on the official website.
When was MPSC exam 2017 conducted?
- The preliminary examination was conducted on April 2, 2017.
Why is MPSC conducted?
- The examination is conducted to fill all vacant posts in the A and B group across the state which includes the police, administration and finance departments.
About the cut off:
A total of 4,345 candidates has qualified for the main examination.The commission has also released the cut off marks for different category candidates in the examination. The cutoff marks for the different category is as follows:
- The open category general candidates is 56
- For female candidates, it is 48
- For sports persons, it is 47
- And for ex-servicemen, it is 23.
How to check MPSC result?
- Visit the official website of MPSC
- Click on the link for 'Sub-Inspector in the State Excise Department Preliminary Examination-2017- Written Test Result'
- A pdf page containing the roll number of qualified candidates will appear on the screen
- Download on your computer and take a printout.