Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification regarding State Service Preliminary Examination 2020. The notification was released for a total of 200 vacancies. The MPSC recruitment 2020 notification was released for various posts under Group A and B. Interested candidates should visit the official website of MPSC to apply online for State Service Preliminary Examination 2020. The Preliminary exam will be held in April 2020. The selection of the candidates will be based on the Preliminary, Main exam and interview. The online application window will close on January 13, 2020.
MPSC Recruitment 2020: State Service Preliminary Exam Vacancies Details
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner - 10
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer / Group Development Officer - 07
- Assistant Commissioner / Project Officer Cat - II - 01
- Deputy Director of Industries, Technical - 01
- Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship - 02
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service - 25
- Class Officer - 25
- Assistant Group Development Officer - 12
- Assistant Registrar Officer - 19
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records - 06
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise - 03
- Assistant Commissioner State Excise - 01
- Skills Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer - 04
- Assistant Project Officer / Research Officer and similar - 11
- Naib Tehsildar - 73
|Name Of The Posts||State Service Preliminary Examination 2020|
|Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||A bachelor's degree form a recognized University.|
|Application Start Date||December 23, 2019|
|Application End Date||January 13, 2020|
Candidates should pay the prescribed application fee to submit the application form successfully. The application fee is Rs. 524 for general category candidates. It is Rs. 324 for reserved category candidates.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 38 for unreserved categories. The upper age limit for reserved categories is 43.
How To Apply
Candidates should visit the official website of MPSC to apply online for State Service Preliminary Examination 2020. The last date to register online is January 13, 2020.
MPSC State Services Preliminary Examination 2020: Exam Dates
- Last date to submit the application - January 13, 2020
- Last date for payment of the fee by Challan - January 14, 2020
- Preliminary exam date - April 5, 2020
- Main exam date - August 2, 3 & 4, 2020