Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has released the result of Civil Judge-II (Entry Level) online Preliminary examination. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
MPHC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Civil Judge: II (Entry Level)
- Number of Vacancies: 94 posts
- Mode of examination: Online Preliminary examination
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Candidates, age must be between 21-35 years.
How to download MPHC Civil Judge Pre Result 2017?
- The result of the online preliminary examination has been published on the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Candidates who have attended the online preliminary examination must open the official website in order to see the result.
- In the home page, the candidates have to click on Recruitment/Result section> Result section.
- Here the candidates have to follow the link mentioned as Result, Notification, Application Format of Online Preliminary Examination of Civil Judge -2 (Entry Level)-2017
- After clicking on the link, a PDF file will be opened containing the names and the Roll Numbers of the online preliminary examination.
- Candidates can save the PDF for further references.
- The application form of the main examination can be checked in the same PDF file.