The final date to make changes to the online application form for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) ASI (Clerk) and sub-stenographer recruitment is September 20, 2017.
The last date for the application process for the same ended on September 15, 2017. Candidates who have applied for the positions and are eligible will be provided with the admit card very soon.
The candidates should be making changes in the application form that they have submitted before, if there are any changes to be made.
The changes can be made on the official website of the MP Vyapam. A notification was released by the board, which invited the candidates for the posts of ASI and sub-stenographers.
Important Dates for the MP Vyapam Recruitment
- Last date to make changes to the application form is September 20, 2017.
- The examination for the MP Vyapam Recruitment will take place on October 7 and 8 of 2017.
Pay Scale for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI Clerk) is Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.1900
- For the post of sub-stenographer is Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with a grade pay of Rs.3600
Eligibility for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to make sure that they are Class 12 pass and have a Diploma in Computers from a recognized institute to apply for the positions
- The candidates who applied for the sub-stenographer positions also need to take the stenography test.
Selection Procedure for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the candidates will be based on the written examination and the personal interview.
NOTE- The candidates will have to bring an original identity card, which has the candidate's photograph on the day of examination.
How to Make Changes to your MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Visit the official website - www.vyapam.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads 'MP Vyapam Notification 2017'
- Login with your details - User ID and your Password
- Make the desired changes to your application form
- After making the changes download and take a print out for future use.