Madhya Pradesh High Court has released employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
MP High Court Vacancy details:
- Post name: Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman, Gardener
- No. of posts: 739
- Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Educational qualification for MP High Court vacancy:
- The candidates applying for this post must have completed 8th std and 10th std from a recognized institute.
Selection procedure for MP High Court Vacancy:
- The selection will be done on the performance of the interview & screening.
Age limit for MP High Court vacancy:
- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.
How to apply for MP High Court Vacancy?
- Log on to MP High Court Careers Page at the official website.
- Candidates are advised to open the notification.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your academic qualification & other related information as per the instructions.
- Submit the application & make payments.
- Take a print out of MP High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Application fee details for MP High Court Vacancy:
- For General/ OBC candidates application fee is Rs.200
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/Ex-s/ PwD) application fee Rs.100
MP High Court- Important dates:
- Starting date for submission of application: December 1, 2017
- Last date for submission of application: December 31, 2017
- Date of Screening: January 28, 2018
- Date of interview: February 25, 2018