High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge Posts. The online applications are invited to be filled on or before the closing date.
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge
- No. of Vacancies: 94
- Last Date to apply: September 5, 2017
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in Law or other relevant qualification from a recognized university or institution with a good academic record from a well-known board of education.
- The appliers should be residing below 35 years as on January 1, 2018. The reserved categories shall get the relaxation in age limits as per Madhya Pradesh High Court Rules.
- UR and Non-residents of MP Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Candidate of MP and PWD Rs. 800/-
- Note: Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode only using Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking OR Kiosk.
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 27700-44770 with different grade pay.
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017?
- The contestants who are meeting with the above-detailed eligibility criteria are required to visit the official website
- From the homepage of the official website of the organization, select "Application" link
- Thereafter follow the "Madhya Pradesh High Court" link.
- Then follow the "Application and Services" option.
- Select post name and hit "Application Form" and hit "Online" option.
- Start filling the online application form.
- Make all the entries carefully & correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo & documents if required along with application form.
- After completion of online form press "Submit" button.
- Take a printout of application for future reference.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: September 5, 2017
For more information, click here.