The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) (MP Vyapam) has released the recruitment notification for Group 2 (Sub Group 4). MP Group-2 recruitment 2020 notice was released for a total of 250 vacancies. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply online for MPPEB Sub Group-4 recruitment 2020 before 15 December 2020. Check the complete details about MP Group 2 recruitment 2020 below.
MP Group 2 Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- Assistant - 50 vacancies
- Junior Assistant - 100 vacancies
- Steno Typist Hindi - 06 vacancies
- Steno Typist English - 02 vacancies
- Typist Hindi - 03 vacancies
- Assistant Auditor - 28 vacancies
- Assistant Auditor Contract Worker - 07 vacancies
- Data entry Operator - 33 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator Contract - 08 vacancies
- Receptionist - 08 vacancies
- Cataloger (Post code 11) - 01 vacancy
- Assistant Librarian (Post code 12) - 01 vacancy
- Cataloger (Post code 13) - 01 vacancy
- Assistant Librarian (Post code 14) - 02 vacancies
- Inspector - 02 vacancies
- Auditor - 02 vacancies
- Translator - 05 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant , Sahayak Sanparikshak (Assistant Auditor), Kanishth Sahayak (Junior Assistant), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Steno Typist , Typist, Receptionist , Cataloger, Assistant Librarian, Inspector, Auditor and Translator|
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) (MP Vyapam)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one to other|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary Scale||Rs 5,200 to Rs 91,300|
|Application Start Date||December 1, 2020|
|Application End Date||December 15, 2020|
MPPEB Recruitment 2020: Age Criteria
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years. The age relaxation for reserved categories is 18 to 45 years.
MP Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment 2020: Fee Details
- General - Rs. 500
- Other - Rs. 250
MPEEB Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of MPPEB - peb.mp.gov.in
- Go to the online registration
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.