The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), Government of Maharashtra has published the notification for the recruitment of candidates for the position of Chief Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Junior Engineer and various other posts for permanent basis.
A total of 36 vacancies are available for recruitment. The interested candidates can send in their submissions for online application on the official website. The last date for the candidates to submit the online application is August 31, 2017.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment 2017 for information related to eligibility , qualification, application fee, selection procedure etc. Make sure that you are eligible for the post you are applying for before the submission.
The job belongs to the category of government jobs and the job location will be Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Educational Qualification for MMRDA Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are planning to apply for the post of Dy. Engineer, Executive Engineer, Dy. Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer and Add. Chief engineer must have a Diploma or a degree in Civil/ Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Electronic and Telecommunication/Electronics from a recognized institution.
- The applicants for the post of Junior Engineer must have Diploma/Degree in Civil/Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Electronic & Telecommunication/Electronics engineering from a recognized institution.
Age Limit for MMRDA Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Chief Engineer must not be above the age of 58 years
- The candidates who are are applying for the position of Additional Chief Engineer must not exceed the age limit of 50 years of age.
- Candidates applying for the position of Chief Engineer and Executive must not be above the age of 45 years
- The age limit for the position of Deputy Engineer 40 years.
- The age limit for the post of Junior Engineer is 38 years.
Application Fee MMRDA Recruitment 2017
Te application fee, which can be paid through any of the online modes (credit card, debit card or net banking) is Rs. 150 for the reserved categories and Rs. 300 for general category.
How to Apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website for the MMRDA - www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link that reads - 'Tenders and Vacancies' and find the notification for the recruitment.
- Read through the notification to check if you are eligible.
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Upload the recent passport size photograph, signature and the necessary documents.
- Make the payment for the application
- Submit the application
- Download a copy and print for future reference
Also Read: BECIL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!