Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd ( MMRCL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Manager (Finance), Accountant and Account Assistant posts for Nagpur Metro Rail.
The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before August 29, 2017. There are 14 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process for Assistant Manager (Finance), Accountant and Account Assistant posts is notified as all over India.
Pay Scale for MMRCL Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for the Assistant Manager(Finance)-E1 posts will be Rs. 20,600-46,500 as per the notification.
- The notification states that the pay scale for the Accountant-S1 posts will be Rs. 13,500-25,520.
- The pay scale for the Account Assistant-NS4 posts will be Rs. 10,170-18,500 as per the notification.
Vacancies for MMRCL Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Manager(Finance)-E1: 06 Vacancies
- Accountant-S1: 03 Vacancies
- Account Assistant-NS4: 05 Vacancies
Eligibility for MMRCL Recruitment 2017
- The position of the Assistant manager requires the candidates CA or ICWA from an institution recognized by the government.
- For the position of Accountant and account assistant, the candidates need agraduate degree in commerce along with CA/ICWA/CS/MBA (finance).
- Basic knowledge in SAP and computers will be required.
- The candidates must be maximum of 32 years of age as on August 29, 2017
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation as well.
- For the position of Assistant Manager, the candidate needs have at least 2 years of experience in government metro rail or government organization or PSU, at a supervisory level.
- For the accountant post, the candidate requires experience in Account/ Finance Management in IDA for 3 years.
- For the post of Account assistant the candidate needs one year of experience in Account/ Finance Management in any govt. / Government Organization/PSU
Selection Process for MMRCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on medical examination, skill test, aptitude and physical fitness test and followed by an interview for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for MMRCL Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 400.
- The fee have be paid through offline mode- through DD in the favor of MAHA-Metro, Payable at Nagpur.
How to Apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of Nagpur Metro Rail- metrorailnagpur.com
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details and attach the important documents
- Send the application to the following address by post - Additional General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440 001.
Also Read: SSCER Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!