The Defence Ministry has declared the recruitment of Lower Division Clerks for different departments. Interested candidates should apply for the post before July 23, 2017.
The candidates can apply through the provided format before the stipulated time.
All the applicants should read through the complete advertisement to gain more information about the details including: Important Dates, details about the posts, required educational qualifications, age limit, eligibility etc.
This post is open for application to Indian citizens who fall in the age group of 18- 25 years.The educational qualification required for the post is that the candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of the ministry - mod.nic.in
- Click on the post relevant to you, which will be available on the home page
- The candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the post
- Downland the application form and take a print out, following which you need to fill in your details in it.
- The candidates will be required to affix a recent passport size photograph and self attested copies of certificates and testimonials with the application form
- Send in the Application form, the documents and passport size pictures in an envelope.
- Super scribe on the top of the envelope - "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF...........''
- Send the envelope to the address provided by the website
Also Read: 6 Things to do While you are Job Hunting