The Maharashtra Health Sciences and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2017 provisional merit list is released by The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. Candidates can check their merit list from the official website.
When was MHT CET exam conducted?
- DTE conducted MHT CET 2017 on May 11, 2017.
How many students appeared for the exam?
- About 3.9 lakh candidates appeared for the paper. Those who have cleared the exam will gain admission to BE, BTech and BPharmacy courses at various recognized institutions in the state.
About the paper pattern:
- The paper was divided into three sections which contained 50 questions each on Physics/Chemistry, Botany/Zoology, and Mathematics for which candidates had 1.5 hours each to answer.
How to check the provisional merit list for MHT CET 2017?
- Go to the official website for MHT CET
- Follow the link to the home page.
- Click on the link for "Check Provisional Merit Status".
- Enter your application ID and date of birth in the field provided.
- Download the merit list and keep a copy for further reference.
Also read: MHT CET Admit Cards Released