The results of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2017 (MH CET 2017) has been released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Candidates can check it out on MH CET 2017 official website.
How to check the MH CET results 2017?
In order to check the MH CET results 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the MH CET official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link, 'MHCET results 2017'
- A log in form will appear. Fill in the necessary details such as your roll number
- Click Submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future use
The admit cards for MH CET 2017 was released on May 10 and the last date to download it was open till the day of the exam (May 21).
Also Read: MHCET Admit Cards Published: Download Now!
The exam was conducted on May 11. Last year, the results were declared on June 1 and over 2.62 lakh students passed the examination with good marks.
About MH CET
The exam is conducted for admissions to first year of full time degree courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.).