Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has released an employment notification for filling up 927 Posts of Programme Officer and others. Eligible Candidates may apply via Prescribed Application Format on or before 5 December 2017.
MGNREGA vacancy details:
- Number of Recruitment posts: 927 posts
- Post Name: Programme Officer and Others
- Application Mode: Offline / By Posts
- Last Date to Submit application form: 5 December 2017
|Post name||Salary||Grade Pay (in Rs.)|
|Programme Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4400/-|
|Programme Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4300/-|
|Technical assistant||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Data entry operator||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Assistant Grade III||Rs. 5200-1900/-||Rs. 1900/-|
|Worshipper||Rs. 5200-1900/-||Rs. 1300/-|
Educational qualification for MGNREGA recruitment:
- Candidates applying for MGNREGA Vacancies shall possess Bachelors and Master's Degree in relevant field from recognized university or institute. Candidates should also possess minimum working experience.
How To apply for MGNREGA recruitment?
- Candidates can apply via offline mode it means you can apply via prescribed application format made available on the website of the organization.
- Candidates need to download an Application form and fill it with all required details in a proper manner to apply.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and send it to address mentioned below.
Important Date for MGNREGA recruitment :
- Last Date for Submit Application form: 5th December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here