Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY), has released applications for admission to Diploma in Yoga Science (DYSc.) for Graduates, a regular, non -residential course of one-year duration (02 Semesters) for the academic year 2017-18.
- A candidate possessing Graduate degree (qualifying examination) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. However, it will be 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age as on August 1, 2017 (10 years age relaxation for an in-service candidate, who joins the course on deputation through proper channel).
The medium of Instruction:
- Hindi / English
- Selection will be on Merit-cum-Reservation on qualifying examination and subject to the Medical fitness.
- A Fellowship of Rs. 8,000/- (Rs. Eight thousand) per month will be awarded to the following students: Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands- 2 students North - East States - 2 students. However, the candidature of the above students has to be recommended and forwarded by the Health /AYUSH Department of the concerned State/ UT. Award of scholarship/fellowship to such selected students is also subjected to their regularity, requisite attendance (min. 80%) and discipline.
- A cash prize of Rs. 25,000/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Only) will be awarded to 12 (GM-6, OBC-3, SC-2 & ST-1) Indian meritorious students based on the outstanding performance in both semester examinations of the course.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for submission of Application Form: August 4, 2017.
- The announcement of Merit List for 1st Counselling: August 8, 2017.
- Date of 1st Counselling Session for admission at MDNIY, New Delhi August: August 9- 11, 2017.
- The announcement of Merit List for 2nd Counselling: August 12, 2017.
- Date of 2nd Counselling Session for admission at MDNIY, New Delhi: August 14, 2017.
- Commencement of Academic Session: August 16, 2017.
How to apply?
- The Application Form and Admission Brochure can be obtained from the office of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY), New Delhi on payment of Rs. 500/- on any working day.
- The Application Form and Admission Brochure can also be obtained through registered / speed post on payment of Rs. 600/- (including postage) through demand draft in favor of "MORARJI DESAI NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF YOGA, NEW DELHI", payable at any Nationalized Bank at New Delhi. Cheques are not accepted.
- Application Form and Admission Brochure can also be downloaded from the website.