The result of the first allotment for the National Entrance and Eligibility Test (NEET) is declared by The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Candidates who have applied for allotment to various medical seats across the country can check their results from the official website.
The counseling is being held for 15 per cent of the general category seats. In the first round of seat allotment, a candidate has to report to the allotted institute.
About All India Quota Rank:
- This is the rank for the purpose of all India quota seat allotment, after excluding candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir. As per directions of the Supreme Court, the candidates from these three states are not eligible to participate for 15 per cent all India quota counseling.Further, the admission process under the first round of NEET 2017 counselling will begin on July 16, 2017.
- The last date to complete admission formalities under round 1 result is July 22, 2017.
- In NEET 2017, a total of 6,11,539 candidates has qualified of which 2,66,221 are male and 3,45,313 are female candidates.
Steps to check NEET 2017 first allotment result:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the UG admissions portal
- Further click on "All India quota counselling".
- Enter your roll number and submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- Reporting at the allotted medical or dental college: From July 16 to July 22 (until 5 pm)
- Transfer of vacant seats to state quota: August 16, 2017 (after 5 pm).