Students who clear MBA exams with good marks no longer have to worry about the tuition fees. There are many organisations and institutions which provide scholarships to students. A good number of B schools offer satisfactory scholarships to enable students to pursue their higher studies.
Criteria to obtain scholarships:
* Good marks. It forms the basic criterion to award scholarships. Students have to score well in MBA entrance exams.
B schools which provide scholarships:
- Amity Business School: Students have to secure 93 per cent or above.
- IBS Mumbai: A good meritorious score is required for scholarships.
- For management, a relaxation in tuition fee for up to Rs. 2 lakhs will be provided for students who score very well in GMAT and IBSAT exams.
List of organisations which provide scholarships for MBA students:
- Henley Business Scholarships
- Scholarships for MBA Students in India
- FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
- Aditya Birla Scholarships for IIT
- IOCL scholarships
- BPCL Scholarships