Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) invites Online Application from Indian Nationals for recruitment of Supervisory and Non-Supervisory Posts of O&M Wing on Regular Basis for Nagpur Metro Rail Project at Nagpur. The Online Registration starts from 10th October 2017 and closes on 9th November 2017.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller - 62
- Section Engineer (Electrical) - 5
- Section Engineer (Electronics) - 4
- Section Engineer (Mechanical) - 1
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 18
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) - 16
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) - 4
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 5
Also Read: BDL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!
- Technician (Electrical) - 34
- Technician (Civil) - 32
- Technician (Electronics) - 25
Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller
3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronics Branch from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Four years Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics or Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Branch from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
18 to 28 Years for Supervisory Posts; 18 to 25 Years for Non-Supervisory Posts.
Station Controller / Train Operator / Train Controller & Junior Engineer
- S-1 ₹ 13500 - 25520/-
- Section Engineer -> S-2 ₹ 16000 - 30770/-
- Technician -> NS3 ₹ 8000 - 14140/-
Psycho Test / Interview / Online Test for Supervisory Posts; Online Test followed by Medical Examination for Non-Supervisory Posts.
- Rs 400/- (each post) for UR (General) and OBC (including Ex-servicemen) Candidates
- Rs 150/- (Processing Fee only) (each post) for SC / ST and Women Category Candidates. The fee should be made through Online Payment Mode.
How to Apply for MMRCL recruitment?
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through MAHA-METRO Website. The Online Registration shall remain active from 11:00 Hours of 10/10/2017 and close on 09/11/2017 up to 23:00 Hours.