The result for Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Supplementary Examination (class 12) has been published by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBHSE).
When was the Maharashtra class 12 supplementary exam held?
Maharashtra class 12 supplementary exam held was conducted in July 2017.
Why was the exam conducted?
The supplementary examination was conducted for students who failed to qualify in the board exams which were conducted in March and the result for which was released May 30, 2017. Although the board had said that the result would be declared by the end of August, it has been released earlier.
Where can you find the Maharashtra class 12 supplementary exam results?
Maharashtra class 12 supplementary exam results can be found on the official website.
How to check the Maharashtra class 12 supplementary exam results?
In order to check the Maharashtra class 12 supplementary exam results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official results website of MSBSHSE: www.mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the HSC supplementary result 2017 link given there on the homepage.
- Fill in your credentials
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Dates to remember
- The updated exam marks sheet will be available for students to collect in their respective junior colleges on August 24, after 3 pm.
- Students who wish to apply for revaluation of marks will have to do so from August 22 to 31 at the divisional board office.
- For procuring the photocopies of their answer-sheets, can apply from August 22 to September 11 with a copy of their online marks sheets.
Documents required for re-evaluation
Students will have to attach a photocopy of their online marks sheet with their re-evaluation application.