The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released the results of Class 12th exams this noon (May 30, 2018). Around 14 lakh students wrote the exam that was held this year. 88.41% of students have passed the exam this year against last year's total pass percentage that was 89.50%. Over the last two years, there seems a drop in the number of students passing out the class 12 Maharashtra board exams.
The students can also receive their scores through SMS:
- BSNL: MHHSC and send it to 57766
- Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata, BSNL: MHHSC and send it to 58888111 USSSD code
- Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and Aircel - Dial USD string *588# to get result by SMS
How To Check Maharashtra HSC Result 2018?
- Log on to the MSBSHSE official website.
- On the homepage, click on HSC result 2018.
- Enter the roll number and other details.
- Download and take a print out.
The results were released at 1 pm and are also available on some third party websites.
Stream-wise Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 Pass Percentage data:
- Arts - 78.93%
- Science - 95.85%
- Commerce - 89.50%
Total Number Of Candidates
- Number of candidates registered - 1418645
- Number of candidates appeared - 1416986
- Number of candidates passed - 1252817
- Number of girls passed - 92.36%
- Number of boys passed - 85.23%
Maharashtra HSC Result 2018: Retotalling Date
- Students who are not happy with their results may apply for retotalling of marks between May 31 and June 9, 2018.
- To obtain photocopies of their answer sheets, students can submit the respective form between May 31 and June 19, 2018.