The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released the results of Class 12th exams at a press conference in Pune.
This year's total pass percentage is 89.50 which is about 2.9 percent increase from last year's percentage.
The students can also receive their scores through SMS:
- BSNL: MHHSC and send it to 57766
- Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata, BSNL: MHHSC and send it to 58888111 USSSD code
- Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and Aircel - Dial USSD string *588# to get result by SMS
How to check Maharashtra HSC result 2017?
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on HSC result 2017.
- Enter the roll number and other details.
- Download and take a print out.
Division-wise Maharashtra HSC result 2017 pass percentage data:
- Pune: 91.16%
- Nagpur: 89.5%
- Aurangabad: 89.33%
- Mumbai: 88.22%
- Kolhapur: 91.40%
- Amravati: 89.12%
- Nashik: 88.22%
- Konkan: 89.50%
Total number of students appeared in HSC exam 2017
- This year, a total of 15,05,365 students have registered out of which, 8,48,929 are boys while 6,56,436 are girls, appearing from 9,143 junior colleges across the state.
- From Pune, as many as 2,42,628 students appeared. Meanwhile, across Maharashtra, of the total students.
- The maximum students are from Science faculty (5,59,423), followed by Arts (5,09,124), Commerce (3,73,870) and 62,148 students for Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC).
- There is a total of 2,710 examination centers across the nine divisions of Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Amaravati, Nashik, Latur, and Konkan.