The University of Madras has announced the results of the undergraduate, postgraduate and professional degree exams today. Candidates can check their results from the official website of the university.
UG, PG and professional degree students can apply for revaluation of their papers from July 4, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
How to check University of Madras UG/PG Result 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the "Results" tab on the main page.
- Click on the notification for the "UG/PG/Professional Degree Examination Result 2017" which will be available once the results are declared.
- Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Download your results and keep a print out for further reference.
About Madras University:
Madras University is the mother of almost all the old Universities of South India. The University area of jurisdiction has been confined to three districts of Tamil Nadu in recent years. This is consequent to establishment of various universities in the State and demarcation of the University territories. This University has been growing from strength to strength while widening its teaching and research activities.