The date of the class 12 board exams has been revised by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE). The newly updated timetable is given below. Candidates must take a note of it, to plan their preparations accordingly. The exams are scheduled for a month-long beginning from March 1 and will go on until March 31.
MPBSE Class 12 Exam Timetable
|1||1-3-17||Special Language Hindi|
|2||3-3-17||Special Language English|
|3||4-3-17||Special Language Sanskrit|
|4||7-3-17||Second Language (General): Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic, Persian, French, Kannada and Oriya|
|7||11-3-17||History / Physics / Business Studies / Elective of Science and Maths useful to Agriculture / Drawing and Painting / Home Management : Nutrition and Textile|
|11||21-3-17||Political Science / Animal Husbandry: Milk Trade, Poultry Farming and Fishery / Elements of Science / Business Economics / History of Indian Art|
|12||23-3-17||Geography / Chemistry / Crop Production and Horticulture / Still Life and Design / Anatomy Physiology and Health / VOC|
|13||25-3-17||Book Keeping and Accountancy|
|14||27-3-17||Drawing and Designing|
|16||30-3-17||Sociology/ Psychology/Agriculture/Home Science/ VOC|
|17||31-3-17||Special Language Urdu|
Students are insisted on following a set of rules for the peaceful conducting of the exams. The MPBSE has listed the following in that regard:
- The revised timetable is the final and the board examination will take place according to the schedule. There is no necessity for further confusion in the dates.
- Due to unprecedented circumstances, even if there is any public announcement regarding a bandh or strike, it will not disturb the schedule of the exams and it will happen uninterrupted.
- The practical exams will take place in the school premises from 11 Feb to 25 Feb 2017 for all regular students.
- For distance learning students, the exams will happen from 6 March to 30 March 2017. For exact dates and details, students should contact their respective schools seeking information.
- Candidates are advised to read the question paper carefully before the exam. The question paper will be given to them 10 mins in prior for this purpose.
- In order to save time, the answer sheets will be given five mins prior to the start of the exam. All students should be in the exam hall 15 mins in prior, after which students will not be permitted.