LSAT 2023 Exam Registration: Candidates can register for LSAT India till January 11 for January 2023 session. The LSAT 2023 exam for the January 2023 session will be conducted on January 22. Read the article to know in detail.
LSAT India January & June Sessions 2023
The registration period for the LSAT India 2023 for the January and June sessions has been launched by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Candidates may submit their LSAT India January 2023 application forms online by visiting the official website- discoverlaw.in. The last date to apply for the same is January 11, 2023.
LLB & LLM Programmes
On January 22, 2023, LSAC will administer the inaugural session of the LSAT India exam in remote proctored mode. From June 8 to 11, 2023, the second LSAT India session will be held on various days and shifts. The law entrance exam is conducted for admission to the 5-year LLB, 3-year LLB, and LLM programmes provided by more than 20 law schools across the nation.
LSAT India 2023 Exam: Important Dates
For LSAT January Session
- Registration for LSAT: Ongoing
- Last Date For January 2023 LSAT Registration: January 11, 2023
- LSAT India System Readiness check: December 18, 2022, to January 18, 2023
- LSAT India exam dates 2023: January 22, 2023
- LSAT Score Card Release Date: To be notified
For LSAT June Session 2023
- Registration for LSAT June Session: Ongoing
- Registration closes for June 2023 LSAT: May 26, 2023
- LSAT India System Readiness check: April 20, 2023, to June 05, 2023
- LSAT India exam dates 2023: June 08 to June 11, 2023
- LSAT India Score Card Release: To be notified
Steps to register for LSAT India 2023
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given simple steps to register for LSAT India 2023:
- Go to the official website of LSAT India 2023 - discoverlaw.in.
- Now, click on the link 'Register for LSAT India' on the homepage.
- Create your profile and upload a valid photo ID.
- Fill out the application form and pay the registration fee.
LSAT India 2023 Exam: Registration Fee
Candidates can make payments using credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, wallet or cash card.
- Registration fee for Jan 2023 LSAT India: Rs. 3999/-
- Registration fee for Both Sessions (Jan + June 2023) LSAT India: Rs.7998/-
- For PrepTest: Rs.100/-
- For SuperPrep Online: Rs.1199/-
- LSAC LawPrepsm Silver Series 1 collection (containing 03 practice tests): Rs.1999/-
- LSAC LawPrepsm Gold Series 1 collection (containing 05 practice tests): Rs.3499/-
- LSAC LawPrepsm Platinum collection (containing 10 practice tests): Rs.6899/
Other Law Exams
In December 2023, other significant legal entrance tests, such as CLAT and AILET, will be conducted. The CLAT test 2023 will be administered on December 18, 2022, whereas the offline AILET exam 2023 will be held on December 11, 2022.
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.