Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced the exam dates for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2016. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 15, 2016. The registration procedure starts from April 28, 2016 and will be concluded on May 1, 2016.
LSAT Exam Pattern:
The exam comprises of 3 sections: Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours 20 minutes.
Candidates are required to pay Rs 3,800 for the registration process. Candidates can make the payment in the form of demand draft, drawn in favour of Pearson India Education Services Pvt Ltd, payable at New Delhi/ Noida.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates should visit the official website to apply
- Duly filled in application form along with the required documents and demand draft should be sent to Pearson VUE, C/o Greenclouds, 6708, DLF Phase - IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002 through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
- Application will be available from: April 28, 2016
- Last date to apply: May 1, 2016
- Download admit card: May 08, 2016 to May 14, 2016
- Date of LSAT: May 15, 2016
- Declaration of results: June 03, 2016