Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer. There are a total of 17 vacancies available.
The applications for LPSC, submitted after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy.
Important date for LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2017
- The applications began on November 14, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online applications is November 27, 2017, at 2 PM.
Vacancies for LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2017
- Scientist/Engineer 'SD' : 02 vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' : 15 vacancies
Pay Scale for LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2017
- Scientist/Engineer 'SD' : 67,700 - 2,08,700
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' : 56,100 - 1,77,500
Eligibility Criteria for LPSC ISRO Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have Bachelors degree, Masters degree, and Ph.D. in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for more information.
- The candidate must be maximum of 35 years for Scientist/Engineer 'SC' post.
- There is no maximum age limit for Scientist/Engineer 'SD' post.
- For information related to age relaxation, please check the official notification
How to Apply for LPSC ISRO Recruitment
- Visit the official website - www.lpsc.gov.in
- Check for the recruitment notification
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online by clicking on the application link.
- Enter all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the applications
- Download and take a print out for future reference