Lok Sabha Secretariat has released a notification for the recruitment of 26 Assistant Producer, Anchor cum Producer, Promo Producer, Video Editor, Production Assistant and various posts for Lok Sabha TV on a contractual basis. Interested candidates may apply before November 13, 2017.
Lok Sabha Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Producer, Anchor cum Producer, Promo Producer, Video Editor, Production Assistant, Production Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Senior Producer, Producer, Guest Coordinator, Associate Producer
- Number of Posts: 26 posts
- Job Location: Delhi
- The candidates applying for the vacancy positions possess Graduation from a recognized university. Adding to this, the candidates must hold work experience in the related field.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 40000-50000/- per month ( for post wise details, check the notification)
How to apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment?
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test or Personal Interview.
For details, candidates must check the official notification.
- No application fee shall be needed to deposit by the applicants in order to submit the application form.
The candidates applying for the vacancy positions must fulfill the given age criteria:
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 58 years
Important dates to focus:
- Last Date for Submission: November 13, 2017.