Lok Sabha, Parliament of India has released the admit cards for Junior clerk posts for the Preliminary examination. Candidates can download their respective admit cards on their official website.
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clerk
- No. of posts: 31
- Date of examination: October 8, 2017
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Candidates maximum age must be 27 years.
How to download the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017?
- Visit Lok Sabha official website.
- Candidates have to click on the Recruitment section for related information.
- Download Admit Cards for Preliminary Examination for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat :
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter their Email address and password and Captcha code and then click on Login.
- After login, the candidates will be able to download the admit card for the written examination.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
For more information about the job notification, click here.