SportsWave, a company that works towards rebuilding childhood gaming experience for adults, is looking to hire interns for operations internship. It is a paid opportunity for students to learn as well as earn.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Updating scorecards of all the matches which are conducted.
2. Helping out in business development
3. Being present on field to assist the management.
Number of Internships available:
What are the benefits of taking up the operations internship?
- Letter of recommendation
- Pre placement offer (PPO)
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages
Only those candidates can apply who:
- can start the internship between 13th Apr'17 and 13th May'17.
- are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Required skill set:
Social Media Marketing and MS-Word and MS-Excel
Interns must start any time between 13th Apr'17 and 13th May'17
Last date to apply
27 April 2017
About SportsWave (http://www.sportswave.co.in/):
SportsWave helps you get back to playing your favorite sports, just like you used to back in school and college. Consider us at the 2.0 version of your cherished neighbourhood playground. As we say, you just have to turn up in pair of shoes and with loads of enthusiasm. We take care of everything else - grounds & courts, playing equipment, network of sports enthusiasts.