KVS LDCE 2022 Job Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS) issued a notification for job seekers on 2nd November 2022. The notification is about the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination(LDCE) for filling up the Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts from amongst eligible Teachers/Officials of KVS. The registration process has been started on 4th November 2022, and the total number of vacancies is 4014. Applicants who desire to apply for these posts are advised to visit the official website: (https://kvsangathan.nic.in/).
Before applying for these posts, the applicant should briefly know about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS). KVS believes in imparting knowledge/values and encouraging its students' skills, enthusiasm, and creativity to seek excellence through high-quality educational endeavors.
Vacancies of KVS LDCE 2022 Job Notification
As mentioned above, the organization will fill the posts of Principal, Vice-Principal, Section Officer, Finance Officer, PGTs, TGTs, and Head Master via the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination(LDCE) 2022. In the table below, applicants can get information about the number of posts available for particular positions.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Tentative Time Schedule of KVS LDCE 2022 Job Notification
- The online link to fill application form started on 4th November 2022
- The last date for the creation of the application link by the controlling officer and circulation to all employees will be 9th November 2022
- The last date for online submission of application will be 16th November 2022
- The last date for verification by the controlling officer and submission of CBSE will be 23rd November 2022.
- The date of the LDCE Examination will be issued on the official website later. So the applicants are advised to check the updates regularly.
Academic Qualification For KVS LDCE 2022 Job Notification Posts wise
- Principal - Master's Degree from an identified university and B.Ed. 8 years standard service.
- Vice Principal - Master's Degree from a recognized university and B.Ed. PGT with at least five years of regular service
- Section Officer - Graduation and four years of standard service
- Finance Officer - 4 years of standard service
- PGT - Post Graduation Course with B.Ed Degree or parallel.
- TGT - Bachelor's Degree and B.Ed. PRTs have 5-years of regular services.
- Head Mistress - PRT including at least five years of experience
How To Apply for KVS LDCE 2022 Job Notification?
Applications must be submitted online mode at the official website of the KVS, i.e., kvsangathan.nic.in.