Applications are invited by Kuvempu University. Kuvempu University is looking out for 8 posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Junior Computer Programmers Engineer - Trainee Posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Professor: 1 post
2. Assistant Professor: 5 posts
3. Junior Computer Programmers: 2 posts
Who is Eligible for this job?
Qualification & Experience:
- Professor (Dept. of Electronics): Candidate interested to apply for this post at Kuvempu University, should be a renowned scholar holding Ph.D. in the concerned or relevant field. He/She must have also published work of high quality in research. Need to have miminmu of 10 published books or papers or policy, which should be carried during the recrutiment process.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates instereseted in applying for assistant professor post must have a Masters degree and Graduate degree with minimum of 55% marks all over. This degreeshould be from reconginsed indian university or from an accredited foreign university.
- Junior Computer Programmers: FOr this post candidates need to have anyone of the following qualifications,
- BE in Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Experience - 3 years in development programme
Age limit: 18-40 years.
How to Apply for this job?
Candidates interested in the above job can apply to the post through the prescribed format. The applications can be deposited along with other necessary documents to Office of the Registrar, Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta - 577 451 Shimoga District, Karnataka State on or before 05 March 2016.
What are the Important Dates Associated with job/post?
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 5th March 2016.
About Kuvempu University:
Kuvempu University is an open state University situated in Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
It was built up in 1987 by the demonstration of the Karnataka state governing body through a correction No.28/1976 dated 29 January 1989 under the Karnataka State College Act 1976.
The University offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in extensive variety of controls. It involves 230 sections of land (0.93 km2) of area.
The college was perceived by the UGC in 1994 and is an individual from the Relationship of Indian Colleges (AIU).