Kuvempu University has released applications from for Guest Faculty positions available as shown below in various Post Graduate Departments at the University campus, shankaraghatta, Post Graduate centre, Kadur, constituent colleges in Shivamogga (Sahyadri science college (Autonomous), Sahyadri Arts college and Sahyadri commerce and Management) and S.M.R First Grade college (Direct Administration College), Shankaraghatta for the academic year 2017-l8.
Interested candidates can apply for the Guest Faculty Post on or before May 31, 2017.
- The Candidates should possess the post Graduate Degree from a University recognized by the UGC / State Government securing at least 55% marks in the relevant subject.
- The candidates possessing Ph.D./ NET/ SLET and teaching experience shall be given preferences.
- If the candidates with above qualifications are not available, preference will be given to those who have PG degree along with teaching experience in the relevant subjects.
How is the selection process done?
The selection of Guest Faculty posts will be made as per the existing rules or guidelines of the Government of Karnataka.
How to apply?
- The application form can be downloaded from the University website.
Details of application fee:
- Candidates claiming reservation should submit copies of the caste I category certificate issued by the competent authorities along with other relevant documents.
- For SC/ST/ Cat-I: Rs. 75/-
- For other categories: Rs.150/-
- For PH: No fees
The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, payable at State Bank of India, Jnanasahyadri Branch, Shankaraghatta - 57 7 451.
Note: Applicants are requested to observe the University website regarding interview dates and no separate communication will be made.
Important date to remember:
- The filled-in application along with all the relevant documents in duplicate shall be submitted to the concerned Department Chairman/ Coordinator/ Principal of the College concerned on or before 31 May 2017 by 4-00 pm.
For more information, click here.
Also read: NRSC Recruitment: Apply For Various Posts