The KTET Admit Card 2017 has been published by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. This is for the state Teacher Eligibility Test for the upcoming year. Candidates who wish to appear for the examination can apply for the same from the official website (keralapareekshabhavan.in). Candidates can also download the hall tickets from ktet.kerala.gov.in.
How to download KTET 2017 admit card?
In order to download KTET 2017 admit card, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of KTET
- On the homepage, click on the KTET section
- Click on the admit card link
- A new page will open
- Fill in your details such as application ID and number. Also key in your category applied in KTET
- Click to submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Dates to remember
- Exam for categories 1- December 28, 2017 (10 am - 12.30 pm)
- Exam for categories 2- December 28, 2017 (2 pm - 4.30 pm)
- Exam for categories 3- December 30, 2017 (10 am - 12.30 pm)
- Exam for categories 4- December 30, 2017 (2 pm - 4.30 pm)
The candidates have to secure 60 percent and above in the KTET examination to qualify. There is no negative marking for the test.
Why is KTET held?
KTET is held to provide eligibility certificate to successful teaching aspirants for lower primary, upper primary and high school classes in Kerala.