Karnataka State Remote Sensing Application Centre(KSRSAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Group Head, Team Head, Specialist, Senior specialist and Task Resource for temopapry basis.
There are a total of 19 vacancies available. Interested candidates can read through the official notification to know more about eligibility before they apply for the position.
The last date to apply for the posts is August 29, 2017. The applications are to submitted through offline mode, which is by post. The job location for the various posts is Bengaluru.
Vacancies for KSRSAC Recruitment 2017
In Group Head (applications/Portal development) there are is 1 vacancy which would require 8 years with the pay scale being 12 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs per annum.
For the post of Team Head/Specialist( application/portal architecture/Design and development/Database architecture and design/software testing) there are seven vacancies with the pay scale being 8 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per annum.
The Senior specialist post ( application/portal development/Database administration) has 2 vacancies with the pay scale being 6 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs per annum.
The post of Specialist (application/portal development/Database administration) has 2 vacancies with the pay scale being 3.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per annum.
The position of Task resource (application/portal development/Database administration) has seven vacancies and provides a pa scale of 2.4 Lakhs to 3.5 Lakhs per annum.
Eligibility for KSRSAC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates require to have a Master in Engineering (M.E)/ Master of Technology (M.Tech) or its equivalent or Masters in Engineering(B.E)/ Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- For the position of Group Head Post the candidate needs be maximum f 50 years of age.
- For Team Head/Specialist posts, the candidate must not be older than 40 years.
- For the post of Senior Specialist the age limit is 38 years.
- For Specialist's post the candidate must be maximum of 35 years.
- The post of the Task Resource requires the candidate to be maximum of 30 years of age.
How to Apply for KSRSAC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates must visit the official website - www.karnataka.gov.in/ksrsac/
- Check for the notification for recruitment
- Download the application form from the website
- Fill the required fields
- Attach your passport size photographs and necessary documents that are mentioned in the notification.
- Send the application form along with the documents to the given email ID - email@example.com