Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Detective Sub Inspector (Men & Women). Interested candidates can apply on or before July 16, 2017.
- Job Name: Detective Sub Inspector
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Detective Sub Inspector (Men & Women): 12 Vacancies
- Candidates who want to apply for KSP Detective Sub Inspector job should have possessed Law Degree recognized by UGC or Engineering/ Technology degree recognized by AICTE or Master Degree in Computer Application.
- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on July 16, 2017.
- GM: 21 to 28 years (applicants should be born on July 16, 1989, and July 16, 1996 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST/CAT-01/2A/2B/3A/3B: 21 to 30 years (applicants should be born on July 16, 1987, and July 16, 1996 (both dates inclusive)
- Selection will be based on Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Examination and Viva Voce.
- Applicants applying for Detective Sub Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post Office only.
- GM/2A/2B/3A/3B: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/CAT-01/ST (Tribal): Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2017?
- Applicants can apply online through the website.
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to submit: July 16, 2017
- The Last Date for Payment of Fee: July 18, 2017.