Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released online applications for filling up 395 vacancies of Constable Posts in the State. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode from KSP official website before the closing date as given below.
KSP Vacancy details:
- Name of The Post: Constable
- Total Number of Posts: 395 Posts
- Application Process: Online
- The last date to submit application form: 18 December 2017
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility criteria for KSP vacancy:
- Candidates must have completed 12th class examination passed from a recognized education board.
Age Details for KSP vacancy:
- Candidates should be between 21 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Application Fee for KSP vacancy:
- For GM/2A/ 2B/ 3A/3B categories Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ ST (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be submitted through the Challan form in the State Bank of India.
Selection Process for KSP vacancy:
- Candidates are selected on written test & Physical test performance base.
How To Apply For KSP Recruitment 2017?
- Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode from KSP Official website.
- Candidates should fill up the application form with all required details and upload required documents scanned copies and submit it.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Dates for KSP recruitment:
- The last date to submit online application form: 18 December 2017
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee: 20 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here