Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Senior Section Engineer. Interested candidates need to register on or before 21 May 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Name of the post: Senior Section Engineer
- Total posts: 34
- Candidates should have four-year degree in electrical engineering/ electronics and power engineering/ mechanical engineering/ industrial engineering/ Automobile engineering/ production engineering/ electronics engineering/ information technology/ communication engineering/ computer science and engineering/ computer science/ computer engineering or M.Sc. in electronics/ civil engineering from a recognized university or Institute approved by AICTE.
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 9300- 34800/- Per Month
The age of the candidates applying for these posts is 18 to 35 years as on 1st July 2017.
How is the selection Procedure done?
Candidates are selected on the basis of written examination and will be invited for personal Interview followed by documents verification.
- Applicants should pay the below charges through bank draft drawn in the favor of FA & CAO / KRCL payable at Navi Mumbai.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- For SC/ ST: NIL
How to apply?
- Candidates should apply on the official website.
- Applicants may send the prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates of all the qualification including matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC/ degree/ diploma/ apprenticeship/ ITI/ certificate in relevant trades/ two self attested passport photograph and DD to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation limited, Pilot No 6, Belapur Bhawan, sector 11, Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614 on or before 22 May 2017.
The last date to register 21 May 2017.