Applications are invited by Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). KPSC is looking out for Women Constable and other Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post & Number of Posts
1. Women Constable: 23
2. Staff Grade Nurse II: 91
3. Higher Secondary School Teacher (English): 4
4. Higher Secondary school Teacher (Physics): 1
5. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy): 1
6. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer: 9
7. Weaving Master: 1
8. Lab Attender: 7
9. Police Constable: 131
10. Junior Instructor (Mechanical-Medical, Electrical): 1
11. Junior Instructor (Surveyor): 3
12. Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique): 2
13. Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee): 3
14. Medical Officer (Siddha): 1
15. Animal Nutrition Officer: 1
16. Naval Architect: 1
17. Environmental Scientist: 1
Who is Eligible for the KPSC Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the required qualification and age limit in detail log on to this organisation's website.
How to Apply for the KPSC Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
Applicants can apply for the job through the official website http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ of KPSC.
Important Dates to Apply for KPSC Job:
Last Date to Apply: April 13th 2016.