Karnataka Public Service Commission recently issued a notification for the recruitment of Gazetted Probationers Preliminary Examination 2017. Interested candidate can fill the form online on or before 12 June 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Total No. of Post: 401 Post
- Job Cadre: Group A & B
- Group A: 150 Post
- Group B: 251 Post
- Age of the candidates for KPSC recruitment 2017 should be in between 21 years to 35 years. Relaxation in age is applicable up to 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category & 05 years for ESM/ PWD candidates for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates who are going to fill online form for KPSC vacancy 2017 should have done Bachelor's degree / Masters Degree or equivalent qualification in respective trade from any authorized University.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online on their official website.
- General category candidates should need to pay Rs. 300/- for filling the application form for KPSC Vacancy 2017.
- Other category candidates like 2A,2B, 3A & 3B etc. must pay Rs. 125/- for applying Karnataka PSC Jobs Online Form.
How is the selection procedure done?
- Gazetted Probationers vacancy will be based on Written Examination.
Important Dates to remember:
- Application Start from 12 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 June 2017.
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 13 June 2017.