The answer keys of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) exams are released by Karnataka Public service Commission (KPSC). Candidates can view their result on the official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The examination was held on September 9 and 10, 2017
Why was the exam conducted?
- The examination was held to fill 889 vacancies in the water resource department.
How to check the answer keys?
- Visit KPSC's official website.
- Click on the link for " Key Answers" on the top navigation bar.
- Click on a link for answer keys of an Assistant engineer or Junior engineer exam as desired.
- In the assistant engineer exam key, page click on the links for General Paper 1- 268, Specific Paper II- 269, Specific Paper II - 270 as required.
- In the junior engineer exam key, page click on the links for General Paper 1- 265, Specific Paper II- 266, Specific Paper II - 267 as required.
Rules to raise objections:
- KPSC has also given a link for candidates to view the format for raising objections on the same page. The last date for receipt of objections in KPSC is September 20, 2017. (Within office working hours)
- A fee of Rs 50 for every question has to be paid for raising an objection.
- The fee should be in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favor of the "Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission."
- The objections should be filed in the format prescribed by the commission in duplicate only. Photocopy of the reference material from authentic publications must be attached.
- Representation received after the due date will not be taken up.