Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released a new employment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Operative (Driver) Vacancies.Interested candidates can apply before 21 October 2017.
KPCL vacancy details:
- Post Name: Operative (Driver)
- Job Location: Karnataka
For Operative & Assistant Operative (Driver): 108 Vacancies
- Candidates should possess SSLC / 10th or equivalent qualification from a recognized board with valid driving license and 2 years of experience.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9540 - 27455/- Per month.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- Job aspirants who want to participate in KPCL Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through in computerized post office.General /OBC category candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC / ST category candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
- Selection will be based on practical test/skill test.
How to apply for KPCL Job 2017?
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through the official website of KPCL.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 21st September 2017
- Closing Date of Apply Online: 21st October 2017
- Last Date for the payment in Post Office: 24 October 2017