Kolar-Chikkaballapura District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd - KOMUL has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Extension officers, Asst. Manager, Admin Assistant, Field Assistant, and Various Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 22 September 2017.
KOMUL Recruitment 2017 vacancy details:
- Post Name: Extension officers, Asst. Manager, Admin Assistant, Field Assistant and Various
- Job Location: Kolar, Karnataka
For Extension officers: 30 Posts
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed B.Sc./ B.Com Graduation from a recognized university and with basic knowledge of Computer operations.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.17650 - 32000/- Per month
For Asst. Manager: 43 Vacancies
- Candidates should hold a B.Sc. & AH Graduation from a recognized university.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 28100 - 50100/- Per month.
For Admin Assistant: 30 Vacancies
- Candidates should possess BBM / BBA / B.Com / BA Graduation from a recognized university and with basic knowledge of Computer operations.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.14550 - 26700/- Per month
For Field Assistant: 05 Vacancies
- Candidates should have passed SSLC with Kannada as one of the Language.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.9600 - 14550/- Per month.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years; Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- Eligible candidates and job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Challan in Post Office.
- General /OBC category: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC / ST candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- Selection Process: - Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply KOMUL COOP Kolar Recruitment 2017?
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website of, KOMUL, before 06 October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 23 August 2017
- Closing Date to Apply: 22 September 2017
For more information about the notification, click here.