Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) online registration process will begin on May 20. All those who are interested in appearing for the entrance exam are required to apply at the official website.
About the KMAT exam:
KMAT is a state level entrance examination, which provides a gateway to candidates seeking admission in MBA colleges and B-schools in Karnataka offering post graduate level programs. It is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) and is a gateway to more than 169 plus AICTE-approved university-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka.
For MBA/ PGDM:
- Those interested in applying should be holding a Bachelor's degree with minimum three years duration or a Master's degree from any recognized education body in commerce, management, arts, social sciences, engineering/technology or equivalent.
- They must have secured at least 50 percent marks in aggregate (40 per cent for SC/ST candidate).
- Candidates in their final year of Bachelor's degree are also eligible.
- Those interested in applying should be holding a Bachelor's degree with 50 per cent marks.
- Candidates should have studied maths at Class 12 stage or at graduation level.
About the test pattern:
- It will be a paper-pen based test with 120 multiple choice questions divided into three sections.
How to apply?
In order to apply online, the candidates can visit the official website and click on the link, 'Register online'. Enter all the necessary details. After submitting the same, the application procedure will be completed.