Keshav Mahavidyalaya has released employment notification for faculty appointment to the permanent post of Assistant Professor in various Subjects in the College, University of Delhi. The last date for submission of online applications is July 3, 2017.
- Assistant Professor
Total vacancies: 49
- Commerce- 11
- Computer Science- 13
- Electronics- 04
- English- 01
- Management Studies- 04
- Mathematics- 09
- Physics- 02
- Psychology- 03
- Hindi- 01
- Environmental Studies- 01
- Candidates should hold a First Class Post Graduate in concerned discipline. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Band- III of Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- (As per VI Pay Commission)
- A Non-refundable fee of ₹ 500/- for General and OBC.
- The fee exempted for SC, ST, and PWD Category Candidates.
- The fee payable online while filling and submitting the application.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online through Delhi University (DU) Online Portal on or before July 3, 2017.