The Minister for Education, Prof C Raveendranath has released the results of the Kerala Senior School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination.
When was the Kerala SSLC exam conducted?
The exam was concluded on March 27, 2017, and held at 2,933 centers in the state and nine centers in Lakshadweep and the Middle-East region.
Passing criteria for Kerala SSLC exam results 2017:
- The candidate should get a minimum of 35 per cent marks in each subject out of 100 marks. This is applicable for passing in the compartmental system also. For subjects (Non-Language) in Part III Question Papers will be in English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati and Urdu.
- For the Science subject consisting of theory and practical examination, minimum mark to pass is 20 marks out of 75 in theory and 15 marks out of 25 in practical. This includes passing under the compartmental system also.
What is the pass percentage in SSLC exam?
The pass percentage is at 95.98.
How to check the results:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your roll number.
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
About Kerala SSLC:
The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) is a certification obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the secondary schooling level in India. The SSLC is an examination which is held in many states like Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.