Kerala SET 2018 admissions have been opened. Interested aspirants can now register themselves online. The application form distribution began yesterday in hard copies. The online applications are open from today.
Where to register for the KSET 2018?
Candidates can register on the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology.
Why is KSET held?
The State Eligibility Test or SET is conducted by the state government for selection of candidates as Higher Secondary School Teachers in DHSE and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. A candidate must pass in the Kerala SET in order to be appointed as Higher Secondary School Teacher in Kerala as per special rules in force.
KSET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Kerala SET 2018 February test will have 2 papers. While paper I will test general knowledge and teaching aptitude of a candidate, paper II will be subject-specific. The exam will be conducted for 35 subjects.
Dates to remember
- In Kerala SET 2018, the last date for distribution of application forms and the last date to register online is December 30, 2017 at 5 pm.
- Last date to receive Kerala SET 2018 filled-in application form is January 1, 2018.
- The issue of online hall tickets will begin February 15, 2018 for the February 25 Kerala SET 2018 exam.
- LBS Centre is expected to publish answer keys of Kerala SET 2018 on February 28, 2018
How to apply for Kerala SET 2018?
- Log on to the official website www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com
- Enter your details on the application form
- Pay the fees
- Upload necessary documents
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
All such candidates who wish to apply for SET 2018 will have to pay the application fee in advance to get the site access key and application number. The fee shall be Rs.750 for General/OBC candidates and Rs.375 for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates.
Candidates residing outside of Kerala can request for card containing site access key and application number through post. In such cases fee shall be paid only through Demand Draft. The application fee will be Rs.800 for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.425 for SC/ST/ VH/PH candidates.